Re-Elect Eric Redman in General Election on November 8th!
for Legislative Dist. 2 Seat B
Who is Eric Redman?
- Born in 1946
- Founder Redman & Company Insurance, Retired
- 44 Years Ownership of Small Businesses
- Past President North Idaho Chapter National Association of Health Underwriters
- Board of Director and Treasurer for Highway Evangelism, Reach America, and Heritage Christian Supply
- Vietnam Veteran and NRA Member
- Northwest Property Owners Alliance Member
- Married 31 years, 5 Children and in July 2016 will be 14 grandchildren
- Lived in NW 66 years 4 in military
What does Eric Redman Stand For?
- Replace ObamaCare
- Reduce taxes and regulations that hurt businesses and kill jobs
- Eliminate Federal Government involvement in State programs; return control back to the people of Idaho as the 10th Amendment requires.
- Return the hijacked federal lands in Idaho to state control
- Education Choice – Parents, not government, should determine the path of their kids’ education. When parents have a choice kids have a chance at.
- Preservation of Private Property Tights and 2nd Amendment Gun Rights
- Religious Freedom, traditional marriage, and protecting the unborn.
- More Jobs with Responsible Limited Government